Friday, January 6, 2012

In Continuation of the Previous Post...

Hello! (: 'tis Arina here.
I just wanted to add on to Arianna's post about SacAnime and say that I am also going to be attending. I will probably be cosplaying just Micronation Wy,  because Calculus and Physics and Literature prevent me from not procrastinating. Oh, see what I did there? Haha, nevermind, I'm just being retarded.
I'm going to be staying in the hotel room with Hailey and Arianna, but since I'm a hobo who is as broke as fuck, I'm just sleeping in the closet. Shh! Don't tell my boyfriend! >.> It's okay; he'd probably like it.
Anyway, I also prepared a video for SacAnime, which can be viewed here
Oh, and today at lunch (Italian - classic. With spumoni ice cream, yum!) Alex said that she might come along with us. It's like a 99% yes, I believe?
So if anyone is planning to attend the convention, feel free to come up and say hello! Any messages sent to me will probably be seen Thursday night at the latest (woah that's tomorrow. dang), so if you want to meet up, arrangements will happen? Maybe? But please don't be creepy. In advance, I don't give out my number to people that I don't know, and I especially don't give out my number to people over the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment